Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Preparation

I am in the process of graduating from college, leaving the security and the safety net that I have become accustomed to and love. Challenges have always been something that have driven me and I know that the LORD uses that for his will, which is exciting.
He has instilled that feeling in me and I thank him for it everyday.

This new adventure that also brings me to a place that makes leave my family, friends and fellowship, I am leaving my home. However by leaving I am going with GOD. Where he is, is home.

Am I scared? Of course. But with faith and complete trust in the LORD I know that I am doing the right thing. Who else would move to the Arctic tundra? GOD does speak, and if you listen hard enough you can hear and feel him there pushing you along. No matter how you feel about who and what you are leaving behind, he is there.

I came to here hoping to find a place. I didn't. I found friends, fellowship and a family. For the first time I found home.

So why am I leaving you ask? I know the love, and the fellowship the LORD has blessed me with. So, it is time to for me to give it to another.
I need to show the friendship and fellowship to others that do not know him.

We are not apart, I am with you and you are with me. You are a shining light in me, and I in you, and together we will light up the world. We will never leave each other, prayer and praising the LORD will hold us together eternally, and we will never be apart.
That is why I must leave, to venture on with faith in the LORD above. So we can be together forever, shining on the world.

No comments: