Monday, December 28, 2009

With relaxation comes realization

What have I been doing for the holidays? I didn't head to Texas and I wasn't able to jump back to North Carolina- I stayed in Minnesota. Before you feel bad that I was away from friends and family this Christmas and New Years,  I just want to let you know that staying was one of the best choices I could have made.

I've been relaxing, reading and blogging. Yes, I'm all over the 'interwebs' as one of my coworkers says. I have found some great passions this 2009. I started out working toward a certificate in Broadcast Engineering with the hopes for graduate school to study communications theory. Now, heading into 2010, I'm looking into

  • MBA programs to study business communications
  • Create a social media plan for a non-profit and for profit
  • increase my consultative sales experince
All of these things would have never been on my list 7-10 months ago. I know that God has been leading me in a direction that I not only enjoy, but I thrive in. Stay tuned for my list of new years resolutions sometime after the new year. I have some projects that might be completed the first week of the new year. So, I feel like it would be cheating to complete some things on January 2nd and have them on my new year list. 

Does anyone have resolutions they would like to share? Or, perhaps some suggestions? 

No comments: