Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall Time!

Well as the locals are informing me fall is here! This means nothing but windy weather. We still have not had our real first frost that I am aware of. However, I am rather enjoying the gray sky and the wind. It reminds me of the NC foothills and mountains. Not a bad thing, just the fact that it is cool, breezy and relaxing!
I was driving an elder home from church yesterday and we drove past a TREE. Granted, it was a small tree. But she said 'Yes, fall is here.' All the leaves had changed- something I really miss. There is nothing like a fall drive along the parkway.

A few weeks ago I was on the radio talking about how I enjoyed comic books and their movie counterparts, which are NEVER as good but they try. A few minutes later a man was ringing the radio stations door bell and a man was standing there with some old comic books to loan me to read. How sweet was that? I mean Nome is all like that for the most part.

No comments: