Sunday, August 26, 2007

MOON!

Well I know it is very basic but tonight I saw the moon. Big deal for you, but for this kid in Nome this is the first time in two months and I was surprised- I have seen it on television and everything but I forgot how great our God and his phenomenal creation really is.
I ventured out to Safety Roadhouse tonight with the other volunteers and other people in the Nome community to attend a going away party. The skies where beautiful. This place is gorgeous and I am sorry for not taking a camera but my roommates both have websites that they periodically update... so be patient. They are the photographers so I will supply you with the written aspect of life while they will appeal to the visual senses.
Sound good?

www.laura-davis.com

or

http://www.flickr.com/photos/david-dodman/page21/

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Hi Kristina,
The Fitch kids/family have been out of touch for the month of August, but now we are back and ready for school to start. Your dad said you were going to put some more pictures in. We look forward to seeing them. My father made a DVD of his trip to Alaska with his father in 1956. One of the songs in it talks about Nome. So, we thought of you. Have a great week.