Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Warming Up!

It has really warmed up since yesterday! Today the tempurature is 69! That is so refreshing to me, being from south Texas of course.
I just might so swimming since it is almost 30 degrees warmer then when I participated in the Polar Bear Swim two weeks ago.
I have completed offcial training at KNOM, but I have not learned everthing! There is just too much to take in.
Production is a blast though, I am loving having all of this creative freedom.
I create 30 to 90 second spots about everything from cocaine to 'how to become a pilot'. Alas, an attention deficit person's dream... If I get bored, I just switch subjects. There is so much to do and learn.
The culture up here is an interesting experince.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July! :)
There is a parade and games downtown. I wish I had stilts for the stilt walking race... :)
I think I would break something... and you all know that is the truth! My middle name is not Grace for nothing!

No comments: