Monday, June 11, 2007

tuesday: Seattle... friday: Nome

Here I am Monday night. I am packing last minute items and scrambling trying to make sure I have certain items, and of course they are no where to be found... thus my life.
I am however ecstatic that the LORD has given me this opportunity.

I would like to thank everyone that has helped and supported me through this process. Everyone in my life has been supportive and gracious as I venture to Nome. For that, I am eternally thankful. Without this fellowship support adventures like mine would be much more trying and difficult. Knowing I have people praying for me lifts me up to do my best in Nome.

Anyone interested in emailing me during my time can do so by means of Kristinaeproctor@yahoo.com

I do have internet access up there 100 miles from the arctic circle so no worries, my social networking addictions, as well as your own, will be met.

I am praying for everyone back in the lower 48 and beyond. Praying that God will shine through all of you for the good of the world.

God speed to all.

Well, here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Thank you so much Kristina Proctor of Texas for writing this youthful blog. After reading into much of what you have wrote thus far, I think I speak for everyone when I say you will probably will convience us not to go to the big Alaska for vacation. Which by the way I saw a car the other day with an Alaskan plate. Good luck, have fun, stay warm, and peace.

Yours in the Communication, Literature, and Fine Arts Department,

Dr. Patty Mac (like the computer-MAC)